Monday, September 8, 2014

Be a Hero for HIM

Time passes. Clock is ticking. Every day is a new day.
Morning comes.
I'm sitting in my red couch, turning on my music playlist, hearing through headphones. 90's songs.
a cigar, a cup of coffee, with all thoughts in my mind.

I'm all alone. All by myself.
It's a pity ones.

Mom died. Father too. My only one brother has to go in order to fulfill his dreams.

Dreams?
Talking about dreams, I love it. You can imagine everything. beautiful. happiness. joyful.
Snap!
Wake up. This is a reality. It hurts actually.

When boyfriend is a mistake. when I walk in a wrong track.
Friends? Do they know me?
lol.

This is my life. Hard ones. Everyone who know me, told that I'm very stunning. Strong. Independent.
I can walk. maybe I fall down, sometimes. And then stand up again.

and then, that sounds come.
is there someone? no. that figure is only a shadow.

Are you okay? how's life? come back to me. I'll bring a peace and joy.
you were born to be a hero.
Why should I? should I struggling, crawling in this misty forest?
How can I find you?

You are here, finally, right in my heart. Whisper to me "Don't worry son, I'm with you"
Once and always, I proud to be your child.
Having a Mighty God, yes you're.
I'm strong. Why can't I survive?

Simple. Follow His path. Stand up! Wake up! There's no rainbow if the Rain doesn't come.
you know how to dancing in the rain, don't you?

****************************************************


my favorite Bible verse
Yes. this is my life. God give me this responsibility. Because He already gave me the small ones, and I can passed it.
This one? Of course!

I'm very grateful. for who I am.
I proud. Someday, you will know, this girl, growing up into a woman.
with all her knowledge, patients, and struggle things.
more stronger to face another bad reality.


And you'll say :
"It is her. who I love" :)



1 comment: