Monday, September 22, 2014

Between Logic and Love

Today, 22nd September 2014

Feel glad, new day. It's sunny. Extremely hot, actually.

Here come some names in my head.
Boys. Girls. Friends. Family. Ex. (Sighs)

Suddenly I remember one name. A guy. Who I used to love very much.
I used with him everyday. Singing. Dancing. Laughing. Sharing Story. Tattoos.

I loved him so badly. Even until every small thing. I did care. I helped him a lot.
Too care.

and boom.

Exploded. Time exploded.



now, what? Should I recall his name? No.
in the end, people have to stand by their self.
Catching their goals.
Finding their mates. 
Whatever.



This time, I learn something from someone, my close one.
"Never love someone up to the max. Unless he/she is your wife, or husband.
Before it happens. Please, use your logic. Not your heart.
(D)

No comments:

Post a Comment